We keep parents/carers informed of progress regularly by termly newsletters. Informal contact by phone (teachers to parents text service) or letter is common place and when necessary more formal meetings with parents/carers take place.
- Please ensure that the Centre has up to date telephone numbers and that we are able to contact you.
This is important as we use Teachers to Parents text messaging service to advise parents/carers of any important information.
- Each term we have a ‘Share and Talk Event’ to meet with parents/carers to discuss the progress of their child. Please support your child by making every effort to attend.
- In the Autumn and Spring terms parents/carers will receive an overview of your child’s attendance, academic progress and behaviour. In the Summer Term you will receive a full written report.
- Please ensure that your son/daughter arrives on time every day.
- Please make an appointment on 0121 779 8090 to visit the Centre or phone if you have any questions or concerns.